Monday 22 February 2010

Hong Kong

I haven't been away in a while and have been planning another trip which got me thinking of my last. I never put the pics up anywhere properly and as they've been on my mind thought I might put some up here too, along with a little persuasion from little miss Grimwood. I visited Hong Kong in the run up to the Beijing Olympics, if you look closely in this first image you can see the five rings lit up in white on the right side of the white building along with some other Chinese propaganda in red.








2 comments:

  1. these are amazing matt! i love how many stray dogs you get over there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Jen, Each time I've been to Asia there always seems to be loads of stray dogs and random cats about the place. Probably no good for the rabies mind, but hey just don't get bit!

    ReplyDelete